- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zero Tolerance, 14/263, Indira Nagar, Lucknow- 226016.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Lucknow, India.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to : Email address, First name and last name, Phone number; Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code and City.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, using the address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it for you.
For order related queries
Email us at : email@example.com with your # order number as the subject.
For business related queries
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org